Introduzione Sorpresa, magia e colori. Sono queste le tre parole che meglio di tutte descrivono la mia esperienza ad Abu Dhabi, ed in questo piccolo articolo proverò a spiegarne il motivo....
“Successful entrepreneur in the telecommunications field, I started traveling the world learning to look at it, more and more often, from behind the lens of a reflex.”
As an indomitable dreamer I believe that photography allows me to impress on film not only images, lights and colors of the splendid places I have visited but also emotions, sensations and above all memories.
Looking back, through the images I captured, I retrace indelible moments of my life, with the encounters and discoveries they gave me. I believe, up to now, that I have visited almost 30% of our world. With this blog of mine I want to accompany you to discover the remaining 70%.